Monday, January 24, 2011

The Reason

Why write a blog?
Well, I can't speak for everyone.. but I suppose that this started for me in an attempt to keep myself sane. To get right to the point... I've been thinking a lot lately, about everything! Life, Forgiveness, the Future, Society, Joy, Pain, Surrender, Missions, Teaching, Heaven, Culture, Language, Books; to suffice, Everything! 
I know myself well enough by this point in my life to know that I need an outlet for these mental tinkerings, and that I'm open and honest enough to tell anyone. 
So, consider this blog an attempt to save the poor stranger on the bus from getting an endless rant and contemplative narrative. Instead, You... whoever is reading this, gets to enjoy it instead (just pretend you're sitting beside me). 

No comments:

Post a Comment